Ruben visits more than 100 primary and high schools ever year and, with 25 years experience, he can tailor his presentation to suit any topic. Students and teachers of all ages are enthralled by Ruben’s demonstrations, humour and knowledge. Professional development is available for schools seeking to increase student engagement and improve achievement in STEM subjects, build teacher capacity or to simply recharge their enthusiasm for the sciences and mathematics.
Please click here for more information about Ruben’s presentations and teacher workshops including a list of topics, venue requirements, risk assessments, public liability insurance and Working With Children Check details.
$6.00 + GST per student for 130 students or more
$780.00 + GST minimum per session for less than 130 students*
*No minimum fee for schools with less than 130 students
BookINGS AND ENQUIRIES:
Please complete the form to enquire about Ruben’s availability, make a booking or for more information.
Indoor venues are preferred and almost any learning space is suitable, eg:
- Assembly hall
- Teaching laboratory
- Outdoor covered areas are suitable for some presentations
- 1 × Trestle Table (or similar)
- Access to power (extension cables not required)
- Projector and screen (required for most but not all presentations)
- A full list of all requirements will be provided in the confirmation letter